What information we collect?Anonymous Information
- The anonymous information the Company collects (i.e. information that does not enable identification of individual persons) includes technical information transmitted by the end user's device, including the end user's approximate location, software and hardware specifications (e.g. operating system, version), language preferences and time stamps.
- Our service will allow enhanced and streamlined content delivery by sending messages and exchanging files between end user devices.
- The Company will not be liable for any files or content downloaded or transferred by or between the end users. The Company will not be responsible for the accuracy, correctness and security of any of the information we gather, store and disclose.
- We encourage any third party to refrain from using our Services in any manner which may infringe upon other persons' proprietary or privacy rights, or any other rights. Although we do not have the ability to monitor the use of our Services, if we are aware of a breach of our standard, or of any applicable laws or regulations, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate the use of our Services.
- We collect personal information (e.g. name, email address, phone number).
- When you are using our a mobile application that incorporates our Services, we may also automatically record your Google Advertising ID and Android ID (if you are using an Android device) or your Advertising Identifier (IDFA – if you are using an iOS device; together with the Google Advertising ID – "Mobile Advertising IDs"), for notification or analytics purposes. The Google Advertising ID is an anonymous identifier, provided by Google Play services. If your device has an Advertising ID, we may collect and use it for notifications and user analytics purposes. If your device does not have Advertising ID, we may use other persistent identifiers. The information collected may be also stored on your device.
What is the Purpose of collecting the information?We collect the information specified above in order to:
- enable the Company to further provide, develop, enhance, customize and improve the Services, based on the end users' preferences, uses and interactions with the Services;
- audit and track usage statistics and traffic flow, audit our affiliates and calculate payments;
- perform research, as well as for analytical and statistical purposes;
- respond to inquiries, feedbacks, support request and questions;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- to respond to claims that any content available through the Service violates rights of third-parties;
- to resolve disputes and enforce our policies, including investigation of potential violations thereof, for the purpose of law enforcement or in accordance with any applicable law or regulation.
How we collect the information?
- We may use various technologies to collect and store technical information about the activity on websites, such as pixel tags, log files, web beacons or similar technologies. This information is anonymous and de-identified. A pixel tag is a type of technology placed on a website in combination with cookie to enable tracking activity on websites.
With whom we share information?
- We share Anonymous Information with third parties, when this is required in order to provide, maintain or improve the Services and for the purposes detailed above, and only to the extent needed to provide such services.
- Anonymous information may be shared with other third parties (including retailers, ad networks, advertising companies, service providers, media and other interested parties) in any of the above circumstances, as well as for the purpose of improving our Services, conducting business analysis or other business purposes. This information may be combined with information we collect from other sources, to the extent that the information remains anonymous information.
For how long we retain the information?
- We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion. End users may, at any time, rectify, update or withdraw personal information pertaining to them, by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Unless we are instructed otherwise, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Security and confidentiality
- We use industry standard information security tools and measures, as well as internal procedures and strict guidelines to prevent information misuse and data leakage. Our employees and contractors access the information on a "need-to-know" basis and subject to confidentiality obligations.
- While we strive to use commercially acceptable means and procedures to protect the information, which considerably reduce the risks of data misuse, we cannot guarantee that our systems will be absolutely safe. To notify the Company about any security vulnerability or potential data breach, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will take the appropriate measures to address such incident, as deemed necessary.
Merger, sale or bankruptcy
- For further information or queries please contact us at email@example.com.